On this page you will find a US charter flight & accommodation options that allows US Citizens to travel legally to Manana 2016 for as little as $1,355 including flights, visas, 7 days accommodation and festival ticket.
The flight and accommodation options listed below are for 7 days total (30th April - 7th May) and include the only legal round trip from Miami directly to the historic cultural capital of Santiago de Cuba where the festival will be held. There are only 40 seats left on this charter flight - once they sell out you will only be able to access Santiago via Havana (a 2 hour internal flight or 12 hour bus).
Fill out the Booking Enquiry Form below to register your interest and join Nicolas Jaar, Quantic, Sherwood, Jesse Royal, Plaid, A Guy Called Gerald, Nickodemus, Jeremy Sole, Gifted & Blessed, Madam X + the finest musicians in the East of Cuba. Full lineup here.
Round trip charter flights are provided by Cuba Travel Group who are located in Miami, Florida and have over 15 years experience of providing legal travel to Cuba in full compliance with OFAC regulations. Flight prices start at USD $887 per person + USD $52 for Cuban departure tax and luggage.
The flight schedule is:
- Departing 30 April 2016 from Miami International Airport at 7:30am, arriving at Antonio Maceo International Airport, Santiago de Cuba.
- Returning 7 May 2016 from Antonio Maceo International Airport, Santiago de Cuba at 10:00am, arriving at Miami International Airport.
Cuba Travel Group will provide the required travel visa and affidavits in compliance with OFAC for legal travel between the US and Cuba. The flight package includes:
- Round Trip Flights
- US and Cuba Airport Taxes
- Travel Visa
- Travel Insurance provided by Asistur and Esicuba.
Please note you will have to pay the following fees at the airport:
- Cuba departure Tax $28 USD (payable at check-in counter)
- Luggage check in fee is $25 US (payable at check-in counter)
- Total allowance of 44 lbs. (including hand luggage which must not exceed 20 lbs.)
Bookings can be made via Cuba Travel Group, 4746 W Flagler St, Miami, FL, 3313:
Accommodation package arrangements are provided by Caledonia Worldwide, a specialist tour operator which has worked in Santiago de Cuba for almost 20 years.
The festival accommodation packages are compliant with OFAC guidelines for legal travel to Cuba and should be booked direct with Caledonia Worldwide.
Prices start from $360 (one person in a single room) or $240 (Twin/double room per person) and include:
- 7 nights accommodation in local casa particular with:
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Return group airport transfers, Santiago de Cuba airport on arrival/departure on 30 April / 7 May 2016
- Administrative fees
The main accommodation options in Cuba are hotels and resorts or casas particulares - the Cuban equivalent of an Airbnb. Whilst hotels will offer most of the mod cons, a great casa particular will bring you closer to the local culture and has the power to bring your stay in Cuba to life.
If you prefer to stay in a local hotel, Caledonia Worldwide have a range of 3*, 4* and 5* hotel options. 3* hotel options are the same price as the casa particular for single room bookings.
If you do not already have a 3 day festival ticket, Caledonia Worldwide can include this for an additional $175 (including Manana booking fees). Full festival information here.
Bookings can be made via Caledonia Worldwide:
Telephone: +44 (0) 131 621 7721.